Músicas Internacionais boas

Hits Populares:

Eye of the Tiger – Survivor
Chariots of Fire – Vangelis
The Final Countdown – Europe
We Are the Champions – Queen
I’ve Got the Power – Snap
Beautiful Day – U2
I Feel Good – James Brown
I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor
Bad Day – Daniel Powter
Jump - Madonna

Clássicos Populares:

We Will Rock You – Queen
It’s My Life – Bon Jovi
Affirmation – Savage Garden
What a Wonderful World – Louis Armstrong
I Can See Clearly Now – Johnny Nash
Lovely Day – Bill Withers
Walking On Sunshine – Katrina and the Waves
Live Like You Were Dying – Tim McGraw
I Believe I Can Fly – R. Kelly
You Gotta Be - Des’ree
When You Believe – Mariah Carey/ Whitney Houston
Hero – Mariah Carey
Man In The Mirror – Michael Jackson
I’m Alive – Celine Dione
Tub Thumping – Chumba Wumba
Lose Yourself – Eminem
Remember The Name – Fort Minor
Till I Collapse – Eminem
Return to Innocence – Enigma
O Fortuna – Carmina Burana 

Sugestões dos leitores:

Smash Mouth - All Star